Sarah N. Wilson L .Ac · Acupuncturist/Educator · 612-825-2160
- 1991-2014: Acupuncturist Minneapolis, MN
Private Practice. Treatment methods include acupuncture, electro-acupuncture, moxibustion, acupressure, and herbs.
- 1993-2003: Minnesota Indian Women’s Resource Center Minneapolis, MN Educator, Acupuncturist.
Created a wellness center which utilized acupuncture, acupressure, herbs and educational tools to benefit women and children who participated in the Resource Center’s programs. Provided information about wellness, holistic health and prevention to rural Native American communites.
- 2005: Shakopee Women’s Correctional Facility Shakopee, MN Acupuncturist.
Operated the acupuncture program for the chemical dependency programs.
- 1989-2003: Served as an acupuncturist at these facilities:
- Health Partners Mental Health Facility, St. Paul Drug and Alcohol addiction
- United Hospital Pain Clinic, St. Paul Pain management
- Health Recovery Center, Minneapolis Drug and alcohol addiction.
- Crocus Hill Health Center, St. Paul General health
- Quan Yin Healing Arts Clinic, San Francisco HIV patients
- Golden Gate Acupuncture Clinic, San Francisco Low income and homeless patients
- Market Street Clinic, San Francisco General medicine patients
- 2007-2009: Goddard College Plainfield, VT · BA, Health Arts and Science
- 2008: Salt Institute for Documentary Studies Portland, ME · Radio doucumentary training intensive
- 1987-2001: San Francisco College of Acupuncture San Francisco, CA · MA, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Taught auricular acupuncture at Northwestern Health Sciences University, taught National Acupuncture Exam Prep courses.
- Active Tai Chi practice since 1980: Guang Ping Yang style long form
- Organized and taught many workshops and lectures regarding preventative health measures, traditional Chinese Medicine, Tai Chi and Qi Gong